DR. INDIRA MOHAN
Squint, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
+ (123) 1800-567-8997
We are here for you
She specializes in Glaucoma management, Phaco surgery, Medical Ophthalmology, Contact Lenses and Low Vision. Her area of special interest is Paediatric Ophthalmology and Squint. She has been trained with Prof. (Dr.) Prem Prakash and Prof. (Dr.) Madan Mohan, two of the most acclaimed and experienced Ophthalmologist in India.
|Specialty||Squint, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Glaucoma|
|Degrees||M.D. of Medicine|
|Training||MBBS, DOMS, FRCS (Edin.), Trained in the Prince Charles’ Eye Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, U.K. and the St. Thomas Hospital, London.|
|Work Days||Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday|
- Cataract extraction by phacoemulsification & foldable IOL implants.
- Cornea & external diseases – Epidemiological research medical & surgical management.
- Glaucoma evaluation & Management :- Medical, Surgical and laser therapies.
- Strabismus assessment & management
- Low vision assessment & rehabilitation of the blind & partially sighted.